From the Organizing Committee of the “19 January – Athens Antifascist City” (athensantifa19jan.wordpress.com):
"We appeal to the antifascists who have been alerted by the rise of the neonazi Golden Dawn and to those who stand in solidarity with the greek people. Our call for international solidarity has now grown into an international antifascist movement.
Demos outside greek embassies and consulates are now being organised in London (UK), Dublin and Derry (Ireland), Barcelona and Ossona (Catalunya), Lyon (France), Tampere (Finland), Chicago and New York (USA) and news for initiatives in other countries are streaming in.
We ask for more demos in solidarity with the greek movement, that is preparing for a big show of strength in Syntagma Square on the 19th of January. It is not just an international affair, it is part of a concerted effort to build a movement that will target rising fascism and racism in Europe and in the whole world.
We ask you:
1) to contact us and give us details for your activities on the day, through facebook, twitter or email: email@example.com
2) to send us photos and videos of support, holding plackards, stating your solidarity.
3) to send us statements of support that will be read from the platform the day of the demo and concert in Syntagma.
4) to take photos from your solidarity events and send it to us, in order to publicise the size and breadth of our movement."
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- White nationalists praise Golden Dawn
- Ukraine's upheaval: between fascists, neoliberals, and Kremlin tools
- Expose 'Em, Out 'Em: Portland, Oregon Nazis on display
- Hindu Fascism
- Rising Above the Herd: Keith Preston's Authoritarian Anti-Statism
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ▼ 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.