From the Raw Story website:
by Muriel Kane
Published: Monday September 29, 2008
In the wake of an alleged attack on a mosque in Ohio during a prayer session celebrating the final days of the holy month of Ramadan, questions are being raised about whether the distribution of millions of copies of an anti-Muslim documentary by supporters of the presidential campaign of John McCain may have contributed to the attack.
During Friday prayers at the Islamic Society of Greater Dayton, many of the 300 celebrants were suddenly overcome with fits of coughing and difficulty in breathing. Babies and children who were in a separate room were the most strongly affected, and according to the Dayton Daily News, one child told fire investigators of having seen two men spray something through the window of that room from a white can.
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- U.S.: Neo-nazis charged over Obama 'assassination ...
- Notes on Loren Goldner's "Fictitious Capital for B...
- from Bring the Ruckus. response by McBee on Crisis...
- More from Bring The Ruckus!
- An example of a “state capitalist” ruling class pe...
- Raw Story: Did anti-Muslim documentary spur Ohio m...
- Muslim student Attacked at Chicago University
- RIP Fyodor "Fediay" Filatov. Another Russian Antif...
- Anarchists arrested after clash with BNP activists...
- BBC: Austria's Haider dies in accident
- NYTimes: Italy’s Attacks on Migrants Fuel Debate o...
- The bailout and capitalist worries about the parli...
- To the 2008 Anti Racist Action Network Conference
- Potentials and Pitfalls: Debates on the Global Eco...
- Debates on Fascism
- Diane Rehm Show: The Future of American Capitalism...
- Direct Action? Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld knock...
- Audio file: The cause of the crisis and the opport...
- Dave Ranney comments on Capitalism in Crisis?
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2007 (32)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.