This occurred after giving testimony to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform about how CEO Dick Fuld led his company, Lehman Brothers - one of the Wests largest financial services firms - into bankruptcy after its shares fell 2 weeks ago (their value falling 90%) and inducing a Dow Jones tumble of near 500 points while Fuld and other executives walked away with millions - Lehamn's layed off near 9,000 employees.
While at the Lehman's Gym, another member walked up and punched Dick in the face and knocked him out. Great stuff!
The only unfortunate thing is that so far this type of direct action is only taking place between executives. We need to catch up and start leveling some direct action of our own against these crooks and their system.
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- U.S.: Neo-nazis charged over Obama 'assassination ...
- Notes on Loren Goldner's "Fictitious Capital for B...
- from Bring the Ruckus. response by McBee on Crisis...
- More from Bring The Ruckus!
- An example of a “state capitalist” ruling class pe...
- Raw Story: Did anti-Muslim documentary spur Ohio m...
- Muslim student Attacked at Chicago University
- RIP Fyodor "Fediay" Filatov. Another Russian Antif...
- Anarchists arrested after clash with BNP activists...
- BBC: Austria's Haider dies in accident
- NYTimes: Italy’s Attacks on Migrants Fuel Debate o...
- The bailout and capitalist worries about the parli...
- To the 2008 Anti Racist Action Network Conference
- Potentials and Pitfalls: Debates on the Global Eco...
- Debates on Fascism
- Diane Rehm Show: The Future of American Capitalism...
- Direct Action? Lehman Brothers CEO Dick Fuld knock...
- Audio file: The cause of the crisis and the opport...
- Dave Ranney comments on Capitalism in Crisis?
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2007 (32)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.