A short, but detailed history and analysis of Hizbullah and it's current efforts in Lebanon and against Israel.
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- A short, but detailed history and analysis of Hizb...
- An informative, but older, interview with Gilbert ...
- "When the enemy enters a country all the people th...
- An interessting write up on As'ad AbuKhalil, who d...
- While 3way Fight has been rather inactive, the wor...
- Hate Groups Are Infiltrating the Military "They'r...
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.