An examination of far-right influence within Italian soccer and wider realms of the "peripheries".
from the article,
"In its renunciation of everything, the left has ended up regarding it as inappropriate to maintain any kind of organic link with the 'people', who by definition are not (and never have been) very presentable in sophisticated settings, whether economic or intellectual. The result, as everyone who takes the trouble to do the least work on the ground will easily find out, is quite depressing. In the peripheries, the left is perceived, without too many fine distinctions, as one of the various faces of the 'centre', people who come from outside, who live a gilded life out there (or so it seems) in the world of inclusion, of individuals, of post-work and post-something, but who have nothing to do with those for whom every day is a struggle".
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- Social critic and author Mike Davis writes that in...
- Terraces & Peripheries: Left Snobbery & the Radica...
- The Three-Way Fight and militant antifascism: a sh...
- War Within The HammerSkin Nation
- Intra-Ruling Class Conflict? - Pt 2
- Dr. Strangelove Out, CIA Big Boss In
- The 2006 Elections and the Coming Train Wreck
- A Massacre
- Thoughts on the vote and why some do or don't do i...
- Class and Race are Driving the Crisis in Mexico, N...
- Communique from APPO
- ▼ November (11)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.