While 3way Fight has been rather inactive, the world dosent stop burning. Hoping to put some fresh material up soon. Until then, readers of this site should check out
The Angry Arab News Service/وكالة أنباء العربي الغاضب
A source on politics, war, the Middle East, Arabic poetry, and art. The site has short posts with lots of reader comments following. As'ad Abukhalil, the sites designer, raises important questions concering whose interests are at play in the Middle East, asserting that Isreal never acts on it's own but is an enforcer for US policy. He also raises the questions of what does the future of Middle East resistance look like with the rise in Right-wing yet mass populist Islamic movements.
People should also look at Juan Cole's Informed Comment which has continues updates on the Middle East with emphasis on Iraq.
And from another perspective people should read Pat Buchanan's articles from his site The American Cause. Pat represents the populist and conservative anti-Bush/anti-neo con perspective. Pat also represents the trend of conservatism that has provided space for many neo-fascists to manuver around in. We have touched on this before.
Here is a piece from Pat,
No, this is not 'our war'
By Patrick J. Buchanan
Friday, July 21, 2006
My country has been "torn to shreds," said Fouad Siniora, the prime minister of Lebanon, as the death toll among his people passed 300 civilian dead, 1,000 wounded, with half a million homeless.
Israel must pay for the "barbaric destruction," said Siniora.
To the contrary, says columnist Lawrence Kudlow, "Israel is doing the Lord's work."
On American TV, former Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu says the ruination of Lebanon is Hezbollah's doing. But is it Hezbollah that is using U.S.-built F-16s, with precision-guided bombs, and 155-mm artillery pieces to wreak death and devastation on Lebanon?
No, Israel is doing this, with the blessing and without a peep of protest from President Bush. And we wonder why they hate us.
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- A short, but detailed history and analysis of Hizb...
- An informative, but older, interview with Gilbert ...
- "When the enemy enters a country all the people th...
- An interessting write up on As'ad AbuKhalil, who d...
- While 3way Fight has been rather inactive, the wor...
- Hate Groups Are Infiltrating the Military "They'r...
- ▼ July (6)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.