here are some more articles regarding anti-NSM actions:
the first is a report on Grand Rapids, Michigan anti-racists organizing an "outing" of the NSM 's Southwest Unit leader, Ken Matthews
the second is more views on the radio event that had a Lansing antifascist arguing against the NSM and their spokesman
the third is the most recent report by the Southern Poverty Law Center documenting the rise of the NSM.
as they are no friends of antifascists, i would prefer to not be posting stuff by the SPLC . indeed, the SPLC has distorted information for their own ends (mostlty to create fear and rake in cash from the liberals) and works with the State to monitor and disrupt not only the fash, but radical antifascists like ARA and their fellow travellers. the first issue of the now defunct ARA Research Bulletin carried an article detailing this. however, the current antifascist and radical movement hasnt produced much in the way of indepth investigation and reporting on the fash and their up's and down's.
although 3Way Fight has tried to be better at posting articles that are critical, more detailed, and outlining trends within the Right and fascist camps, in the end were still a part of this failure to take research more seriously. so with that said i guess were gonna have to wade through the info put out by the State aligned anti-racists.
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- ▼ April (6)
- ► 2005 (34)
Powered by Blogger.