Since the Three Way Fight blog is newish, we wanted to repost previous articles so that they don’t get lost in the ether.
Here's a list of some of our more signifigant posts:
They live, we die by Ali
a critique of the Israeli fascist Kahanist ideology and movement.
imperial reckoning by Mike Morgan
an article taken from Smokebox.com using two recent books on the Kenyan Mau Mau resistance as a springboard into a look into Insurrection and the tactics of counter-insurgency.
“¡Que se Vayan Todos”: Venezuela’s Anarchists and the Three-Way Fight by Francis
this piece is an examination of Venezuela, the Left, Chavez, and Venezuelan anarchists. Francis states, "When Venezuela is mentioned in North America these days, it is almost always in reference to President Hugo Chavez, who is vilified by the mainstream press and adored by much of what passes for the left. Not surprisingly, the reality is much more complicated..."
Cursory thoughts on armies, insurrection, and The Sixth by RX
article looking at the Provisional IRA surrender to capitalist electoralism, contrasted to the Zapatista's critical analysis of their struggle, the need to re-organize politically as well as militarily, and how to build an "inter-galactic" anticapitalist movement.
Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements - Part One by Matthew
Part one of a two part essay examining fascist conceptions of womanhood, femininity, and social relationships regarding gender. Matthew also deals with the partiipation of women in fascist movements, not as spectators, but as active participants.
Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements - part Two
Interview from, Beating Fascism: Anarchist anti-fascism in theory and practice
- Calling them "alt-right" helps us fight them
- Jack Donovan on men: a masculine tribalism for the far right
- Alt-right: more misogynistic than many neonazis
- Moscow conference draws fascists, neo-Confederates, U.S. leftists
- AlternativeRight.com: Paleoconservatism for the 21st Century
- Golden Dawn’s fascist ideology
- On Trump, Fascism, and Stale Social Science
- Who are Ukraine's fascists?
- Rightists woo the Occupy Wall Street movement
- Trump's impact: a fascist upsurge is just one of the dangers
DOCUMENTS (mostly on other sites)
- An American National Bolshevik (Loren Goldner)
- Anti-Repression, Anti-Fascist Strategizing Suggestions (mamos206)
- Anti-Semitism and the Revolutionary Right (Kersplebedeb)
- Barack, Badiou, and Bilal al Hasan (Don Hamerquist)
- Ecofascism: Lessons from the German Experience (Janet Biehl and Peter Staudenmaier)
- Exodus and Reconstruction: Working-Class Women at the Heart of Globalization (Bromma)
- Fascism & Anti-Fascism (Don Hamerquist)
- For Women Only: After Anti-War Movements win or lose in Iraq...there's still Women (Butch Lee)
- Notes on Women and Right-Wing Movements (Matthew Lyons)
- The Shock of Recognition (J. Sakai)
- Two Ways of Looking at Fascism (Matthew Lyons)
- ► 2016 (7)
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (19)
- ► 2012 (15)
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2009 (62)
- ► 2008 (79)
- ► 2007 (32)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ▼ December (2)
Powered by Blogger.